[pct-l] ursack and titanium

I like the idea of the flexible aluminum insert.  One of the beefs I have with bear cannisters (aside from the weight) is their inflexibility.  You could "downsize" the current SIBBG approved system to accomodate the amount of food you're carrying.  However, a lighter weight titanium version that is flexible, rather than an inflexible bucket,  would be my preference.  If SIBBG approved the open ended version, it's okay by me -- as long as the rangers let me through and the bears can't eat my food.  I also plan to use their odor barrier bags to hopefully help minimize bears being attracted in the first place.

L-Rod