[pct-l] American Discovery Trail Talk and Slide Show - #2

Hi,

Ken and I reserved a room at the Pleasanton Library on Thursday, February 23. We will show some photos and talk about our ADT hike beginning from 7:30 pm to 9:00 pm. I will show and discuss our gear at 7:00 pm for those who are interested.

The Library is located at 400 Old Bernal Avenue at the northeast corner of the intersection of Bernal Avenue with Old Bernal Avenue/Case Avenue.

Take the Bernal Avenue exit off I-680 and drive east 1.4 miles on Bernal Avenue to Old Bernal Avenue. Turn left onto Old Bernal Avenue. The Library parking lot is the first right off Old Bernal Avenue.

We would enjoy having you join us, Feel free to forward this invitation to others who may be interested in the slide show.
Marcia Powers
...GottaWalk
ADT 2005, AT 2003, CDT 2002, PCT 2000
www.gottawalk.com