[pct-l] Squatch's "Still Walking" DVD now available

> I ordered one yesterday and can't wait to see it
> (especially to see if Squatch had a much better
> trail experience than '03!)...

Indeed, I did.

Anywho, was going to post this tonight...

Well, after over 600 hours of logging and editing, 40+
hours of footage and God knows how many hours of
whining and sniveling to my girlfriend, the follow-up
to "Walk" is complete.  It's oh-so-creatively titled
"Still Walking", it's 76 minutes long and it's
available at www.walkpct.com   I had an even better
time shooting this one than "Walk" (which was a joy)
and met and made many new friends who truly rock.
Many  thanks to those who took part and apologies to
those who ended up on the proverbial cutting room
floor.

There's a downloadable Quicktime clip on the "Still
Walking" page.

For those interested, here's a list of those who speak
in the film (in alphabetical first name order).
Unless otherwise noted, the person mentioned is an '05
PCT hiker....

Andrea & Jerry Dinsmore - Skykomish Trail Angels
Anna & Johnabe (as in "John Muir wannabe")
Bad Moon & Happy
Bandanna - Class of '03
Batteries Included & Pepperjack
Beer Poet
Belcher & Navigator - '03  (visited their wedding -
"Camp Belchigator")
Big Momma - Etna Trail Angel
Billy Goat & Meadow Mary (mobile Trail Angel)
Birdman
Bloody Knuckles
Bommer
Brett of the Connecticut Boys
Buck Larceny
Canaan
Captain Bligh (Scrambler's Dad)
Cedar
Chance - '03, '04
Chowdah
Chubs
Chunky
Cliffhanger - '03
Cypress
Dave Nettle - hiked the entire trail solo in '75
David Horton
Donna & Jeff  Saufley - Agua Dulce Trail Angels
Doris Peddy - 80 years young Trail Crew volunteer
Eric Valentine
Filthy - '03
Flamingo
Flyin' Brian - Triple-crown-in-one-year dude and
support through High Sierra for D. Horton's record
attempt this past year
Freefall - '03
Freight Train
Gabe Gunderling
Georgi and Dennis - Old Station Trail Angels
girlscout
Gloves
Goodfoot & Toaster
Gruevy
Haystack
Healer
Heather & Remy
Hellkat
Hidalgo the Infidel
High Volume & Fuu
Hiker Bum
Hobbles
HUGEmungous
Intruder
Jackhammer
JC
Jerry Stone - Trail Crew volunteer
Jewel Thief
Just Mike of the Connecticut Boys
Jym Beam & Rain Queen
Kelli & Mortal Dave
Kevin Corcoran - Trail Crew volunteer
Lookout
Love Barge
Luna - '03
Mad Monte - '77
Marzipan & County
Meadow Ed
Monkey Toes
Moto Mary - Walker Pass area Trail Angel
Munch
Nabor J
Nightingale & Bono
No Way Ray
One Gallon - DOUBLE triple crowner and Mr. Clean stunt
double
Panda
Patch
Pickaxe Pete - 74 years young Trail Crew stud
Pooh & Molly- Donner Lake Trail Angels
Potato Picker - '03
Rabbit
Recess
Reverend Free Heels
Roni from Israel (seen in stills from last year along
with riveting flashbacks)
Sandy Piatt - Trail Crew volunteer
Scotland
Scott Williamson - only person to Yo-Yo the PCT in a
single year
Scrambler - '04 - youngest person to hike the entire
PCT (she was 10)
Shits & Giggles
Sisyphus
Skittles
So Far - '03
Solid & Stripe
Special Agent - '03
Strider - '77
Superdave
Sweet Potato (a.k.a. American Cheese, Wolfman Jesus,
etc.)
Tarzan
Teatree - '03
The Goat People
The Kelty Kid - '77
The Mountain Goat
The One - '03
Tombstone
Tim of the Connecticut Boys
Tummy Monster
Wahoo - '99, '03
Weathercarrot - '04
Whistler
Whoop Ass
Yogi - '01 02' 03' 0?
Ziggy - owner of the South Lake Tahoe Inn
Zip

New people/places visited...

ALDHA West gathering near Lake Tahoe
Big Lake Youth Camp
Camp Belchigator
Eagle Creek Trail
Echo Lake Resort
Elk Lake Resort
Trail Crew visit in  So Cal.
70 year-old motorcycle-riding Moto Mary and her water
cache - near Walker Pass
Old Station - Georgi and Dennis' place
Ollalie Lake Resort
Sisters
Sonora Pass
South Lake Tahoe
Skykomish - The Dinsmore's
Tahoe City Trail Days

Places re-visited...

ADZPCTKO
Etna
Kennedy Meadows on Meadow Ed's B-day
Pooh Corner
Seiad Valley
The Saufley's
Timberline Lodge
VVR

Also, for those interested...

I wanted to do four things with this documentary:

1)   Check out some members of the '05 class and see
what stories they had to tell.

2)   See what some of those wily class of '03 members
were up to.

3)   Visit some places I missed the first time around.

4)   And revisit some of my favorite places I went to
for the shooting of "Walk".

I also hiked a bigger chunk this time...basically, the
northern third of Oregon heading southbound in hopes
of running into hikers I had interviewed earlier in
the year...from the Columbia Gorge to Santiam Pass.
Alas, no Bigfoot sightings, but I found another hiker
from the '70's who had a great tale to tell.

There a combo deal on the front page...$25 for both
"Walk" and "Still Walking".

Many thanks again to those who took part.   :)

Peace out,
Squatch
www.walkpct.com