[pct-l] Re: New PCT documentary from director of Walk" available...

I received a copy from Squatch last night, popped it into my computer to play
it and only my lovely wife's appeal was able to draw me away from it!!!!  I
had to restart it this morning and watch it from start to finish and I can say
that Scott, you've done an incredible job again!  So many parts had me
laughing so hard!

I especially like the interview of the hiker who said after all of the
questions over all of the years about why we hike long distance, it had all come
down to him to a simple "cause it is out there and just kind of exists and calls
to us to come enjoy".

Awesome Scott!

Thanks!

Greg

In a message dated 2/8/2006 7:41:47 PM Central Standard Time,