[pct-l] HEET vs. DEET

Jerry,
 They are now researching a set of synthesized chemicals originally
discovered in some human subjects who seem to act as natural mosquito
repellents. They say that when these get worked into a consumer application,
they will outmatch DEET. Like any other miracle drug-- it will be years for
the FDA to blah, blah, blah......... until then, I'll buy the Ultrathon.