[pct-l] Class of 05 thru VS Seciton attitude

I'm very happy when I run into this. It saves me time. I don't have to be
around them long enough to know that they are a complete waste of my time.
They let me know up front that they are.

Much more efficient.

Jerry

reviews and tests on the planet.

I can remember a few who were FRIENDLY to a point but as soon as I let them
know I was "JUST a SECTION HIKER" there face would change and they would
just keep on hiking on - basically coppping me an attitude.  Some would try
to convinvce me to become one of "them" and be a thru hiker - I would have
to try to convince them why I was HMOH.