[pct-l] TIME OUT CALLED BY MEADOW ED

ALRIGHT LETS SLOW DOWN AND TAKE A TIME OUT REGARDING
SECTION HIKERS VRS THRY HIKERS MENTALITY....

Besides i want to chime in here with a bit of trail
humor on this subject...
When i first started hosting hikers up to KMDWS i too
had the attitude of the thru hiker being at the top of
the hiking world...and joked about the section hikers
eating  food for the thru hikers...When i got back
home in july and found how much i missed being around
hikers i headed up to Sierra City to hike some with
these thru hikers....Once it was realized that i did
not have my car loaded with food and that now i too
was a hiker like them....A cry went out from one of
these hikers....MEADOW ED YOUR NOTHING BUT A
_________SECTION HIKER!!!
OH yea i said as i remembered my very own words as i
had to eat them....and yes you are all section hikers
til you get to the end of the last mile...
Meadow Ed