[pct-l] Six Moon Designs Essence for Sale

To read forum articles does not require registration.  Registration is only
required for posting.  You comment about "give lots info" seems to indicate
you scrolled down and saw that it was a very active thread with lots of info
and some really good photos.  So I am not sure what you are asking for.  I
figured the user feedback and the pictures would provide useful information
to suppliment the manufacturers page.

--Mark