[pct-l] Six Moon Designs Essence for Sale

I picked up one of the first run Essence packs from Six Moon Designs.  It
has around 80 trail miles on it with no signs of wear.  I really like the
pack, but it's just not working for me.  Why isn't it working for me? A few
years ago I blew out my shoulder, and it has been getting more sensitive
over the last year. No treatment has helped so far. I have concluded that I
really need more of a frame and load lifters for me to use a pack
comfortably. So I am going back to my Vapor Trail.  I was planning on
holding onto the Essence pack in the hopes that my shoulder eventually
recovered, but decided that I have too much stuff laying around, and need to
start simplifying my gear. I will sell it for $85 + shipping cost (the price
for the second run will be $120). Payment by paypal prefered. If you are
thru-hiking in 2006 and can't afford this cost drop me a note, we can talk.

For good pictures and an early review of the essence pack check out:
http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/forums/thread_display.html?forum_thread_id=2087&disable_pagination=1

--Mark