[pct-l] "Grizzly Man" comments

Wow.  What a set of comments.  And I have a couple.

First, there are a lot of us sober alcoholics around.  Did NoBo the
Oregon portion of the PCT last summer, and met 5 that I know of.
Seemed to be a "tone" in the way the word was used, the implications
for what an alcoholic is.  So?

Didn't see the show, assume the TV's have an "OFF" button.  As a kid
I had a talk show on radio, and that was my trump card.  Don't like
it, turn it off.

Third, dogs are bears closest genetic relative.  I imagine Grizzly's
as Pit Bull equivalents.  Helps me kinda understand 'em.  (While Pit
Bulls are the best dogs they know how to be, Pit Bull owners should
be shot.  Don't wait for sunrise.)

Fourth - Glad to read he got eaten.  Often it is those narcissistic
folks  who will make documentaries - takes a need for attention to
drive a person to do those things.  Turn to Channel 24 to see an
entire network of 'em.  Gives us shy narcissists a bad name.

And Fifth - well, there haven't been any fifths for darned near 30 years.

6:  I'll probably regret sending this.  It's late, long hike today
trying out some new orthotics, thinking rotten thoughts about the dog
which chewed up the old ones which were very comfortable.

Corky

Poco loco solo sobo hobo lobo   (What the hell.  Made sense today as
I was walking.)