[pct-l] "Grizzly Man" comments

I haven't seen Grizzly Man, but I would love to.  Yep, the man seemed a bit
off, but fascinating nonetheless.

>Third, dogs are bears closest genetic relative.  I imagine Grizzly's
>as Pit Bull equivalents.  Helps me kinda understand 'em.  (While Pit
>Bulls are the best dogs they know how to be, Pit Bull owners should
>be shot.  Don't wait for sunrise.)

I hadn't heard that dogs and bears were closely related.  In any case, dogs
(including pit bulls) are domesticated which is a huge difference.  Nine
times out of ten, bad behavior in a dog is a direct result of a human's
actions, i.e. the owner's actions.  I have a pit and she is a wonderful dog
(as I am a wonderful owner) - you should really watch "Off the Chain"
(http://www.hsus.org/hsus_field/animal_fighting_the_final_round/off_the_chai
n_reveals_betrayal_of_mans_best_friend_2.html).  It is a documentary about
pit bulls that addresses the commonly held (but incorrect) myths and fears
about the breed.

A pit bull owner who "should be shot",
Jenny