[pct-l] Trail maintence

$10 and now $15 is enough to keep low income families from being able
to visit a National Park.   It's an expensive proposition just to
drive to the nearest National Park for low income folks!  The National
Parks are for all of us and the poor should not be excluded.  If you
are both low income and disabled you can get a free life time pass.
But if you are just low income you don't get a break.

Thank Ronald Reagan.

On Wed, 28 Dec 2005 17:10:14 -0800 (PST), Junaid Dawud
<jdawud@yahoo.com> had this to say: