[pct-l] Post Trail Adjustment

See this all comes back to my idea that the human body
is designed to move and if you don't move it then it
starts acting up.  I'm not sure if depression is
caused by a 'chemical imbalance' in the brain or what,
but if it is, then I think a likely contributing
factor is the lack of physical movement.

Eat a healthy, varied diet w/o eating junk.  Move your
body. Think Positive.  I swear it will help anyone, at
least a bit.

------------Junaid #41PCT2006

... However, the trail is one of the few places where