[pct-l] plastics and things

Hey all,

Just so you know, we're all going to die of cancer.
well maybe not but.....

Consider the number of chemical compounds that exist
in our environment today.  Many more than we evolved
to deal with.  It is no wonder to me that so many get
cancer and other horrible diseases that don't seem to
be such an issue in less developed countries (or at
least you never hear about it).  We are exposed to
sooooo many things our bodies weren't 'designed' to
deal with. every single day.

scary stuff

-----------Junaid #41PCT2006