[pct-l] helping the trail

In a message dated 12/25/2005 12:41:49 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
jdawud@yahoo.com writes:

<<<Now I don't mind some of the 'off topic' threads that come  along.  some I
enjoy.  I myself just use the delete button for posts  I'm not interested
in.>>>>>

Absolutely.  The only caveat is that, a number of times, when a thread  that
I have come to delete, goes on and on and on...I open one up to discover  that
the topic has metamorphosed into something absolutely different...that does
interest me.  Only the subject header never changes.... picky, picky   :C)

"No Way Ray"  Echols