[pct-l] Don't cook foods in plastic!

I could get citations...  But this is just stuff I heard in class... And the
a few weeks later my brother's girlfriend siad she was learning about the
same stuff in her pharmacy classes along with the hormonal effects of soy.
I think it easier for you to just cruise the web and check out the
controversy for yourself...

In general I think there are tons of environmental poisons out there.  I
think that many hikers depend on plastic - and thru-hikers need to depend on
it for the long haul.   Just watch out.

ANd I don't think the aluminum thing is really proved false.

It all depends ont he studies you read about this stuff.

For me, if there is doubt, I just don't mess with the stuff.

Ask Meadow Mary she will go off on this stuff... she was a chemist, she
knows all about this stuff...

And if you don;t now about environmental toxins, read Silent Spring by
Rachel Carson...

Just a little info that I heard first hand info about from professors in a
top rated University - that's all...

Take care

Mouse