[pct-l] Seeking input for Fixing Your Feet

Fellow trail lovers:

I am working on material for the 4th edition of Fixing Your Feet and would
appreciate your input. Anything I use will be credited with your name. My
deadline is January 10. Thanks.
1.  For those who have a copy of FYF, what would you like to see added?
2.  For everyone else, what are your common feet issues? And finally,
3.  I am always on the lookout for personal experience stories, tips, and
solutions you have found work for you.

John Vonhof
Fixing Your Feet Ezine at: http://www.vonhof.typepad.com/fixingyourfeet
Happy Feet blog: http://www.vonhof.typepad.com/happy_feet/
http://www.footworkpub.com
Fixing Your Feet: Prevention and Treatments for Athletes, 3rd edition