[pct-l] Re:Flip Flopping

Switchback:

Has anyone Flip-Flopped the  JMT? If not, I might do that and be the first.
I will start planning  right now. Let's see, I will start from Mt. Whitney
and end at Mt.  Whitney. Neat. That would be about 425 miles, plus the 11
mile hike  up and down to Whitney Portal. I am excited about this.
Marching into the hiking history books.

Sorry but Catra Corbett did a JMY double last year in a bit over 12 days.
She's one tough lady but with a heart of gold.

John Vonhof
Fixing Your Feet Ezine at: http://www.vonhof.typepad.com/fixingyourfeet
Happy Feet blog: http://www.vonhof.typepad.com/happy_feet/
http://www.footworkpub.com
Fixing Your Feet: Prevention and Treatments for Athletes, 3rd edition