[pct-l] ANWR drilling - BLOCKED!

Doc wrote:
They may be sociopaths that are attracted to the positions, but it is
the voters, or lack there of that get them in the position of power in
the first place.

I agree.  I sum it all up in a slogan.
"We have the leadership we deserve."
Having spent the last 18 years teaching public school in an area of
entrenched poverty where many parents are gang members, in jail, on
drugs or alcohol abusers, I have become very cynical about Southern
California society in general.  I have no experience to know if it is
this bad everywhere else.  But I hear rumors.....
llamalady