[pct-l] Wanted: 2006 hiking partner from Seattle

I am planning on hiking the PCT next summer.  I would like to hike at a fairly good pace (20-25+/day) going northbound.  I would like to hike with someone from Seattle, so we can train and make sure we'll actually like each other before committing to months together.  Please contact me off-list if you're interested, as I usually put the pct-l in a folder without really reading it.

  Greg