[pct-l] need camera weather resistant / water resistant

You might want to look at the Olympus Stylus 800.  It's a modern 8MP
digital that is weatherproof.  I have the Stlyus 410 (which is their
older weatherproof model) now and have had excellent results with it.

You can see a review of the camera here:
http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/olympusstylus800/

Brian "Jollies" Klotz
GA -> ME '03