[pct-l] Elitism

Boy, don't get me started on the  Sierra Club and elitism, condescending,
left-wing, Commie, pencil neck  geeks.  Outside of that I have no opinions.

My apologies to everyone on this  list for being off PCT topic.  You hit a
raw nerve.  I promise never  to mention it again.

On the topic of hiking elitism, I  think it is normal for humans to be
competitive and grade/reconize people for  their accomplishments.  I do not see how
you get away from that.  The  problem is when it becomes discriminatory.  When
it goes too  far.

Sincerely, Switchback
Life Member of the Sierra  Club