[pct-l] Elitism

The Sierra Club, as I see it, is more right-winged than left. But then
again, I am more left-brained than right. The advance of what was once a
grass roots environmental campaign into a top-heavy administrative
corporation is something I associate with conservatism in the business
world-- a true 'American dream' advocated by right-wingers. You might see it
as analogous to the build up of big government, which is something
associated with left-winged commies.   It's all in the perspective. You're
forgiven for bringing this up just because you're Switchback. I, lowly
neophyte thru-hiker on the other hand, may not fare as well....