[pct-l] How We Learn Stuff

OTOH, I'm working others on a local ballot proposition, and we're doing
the editing and revising mostly in electronic format -- I get a draft;
make my revisions, and email the revised document back without using a
single scrap of paper.

Likewise with many jokes, etcetera I receive. I read them, then edit and
send some of them on. Not a scrap of paper involved.

But I've been places where everyone wants paper copy to work on and then
someone has to input the changes and another batch of copies is printed.
:-(.

We can make the change with outselves first and hopefully bring others
along by our example.

Tortoise
(now if I could only get the accumulated pile of old papers off my desk
and into the recycling bin.