[pct-l] How We Learn Stuff

Yes, but then 50 years only encompasses back to 1955.  The industrial
revolution begun way before this and the warming trend began before that, so there is
not a one-to-one correlation here that many would have you believe.  Again, I
am NOT saying that we do nothing, regardless of whether we are at fault or
not.  I am way in favor of good stewardship of this increasingly small world and
the miniscule portions of it that still operate outside of the influence of
man.

Greg

In a message dated 12/2/2005 11:22:45 PM Central Standard Time,