[pct-l] Granite Gear Ozone and MSR Microzoid

I bought a Granite Gear Ozone pack and used it on a 10 day trip in the Grand
Canyon. It carried a load exceptionally well. My load included 10 days food
and 6 litres of water. One has to be careful loading the top extension
collar so that the heavy stuff is nearest one's head/back. I extended the
tie down straps for the top collar. The pack material is light and care is
needed to keep it way from abrasive rocks and the like. I got a few small
holes in mine. On the PCT this problem with abrasion would be less of an
issue.
On the subject of tents we bought a Big Agnes seedhouse 2SL. It has
performed well in all conditions after 70 nights of use and is good for 2
people who like each other. Try not to have main zip at too much tension. It
weighs 3lb 3oz but we use an extra groundsheet as well.

Alistair