From: pct-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net
[mailto:pct-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net] On Behalf Of Ryan Christensen
Sent: Friday, October 21, 2005 4:25 PM
To: pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: [pct-l] Granite Gear Ozone and MSR Microzoid

Hi all!
I am wondering if anyone out there can give me some
feedback on their use of the Granite Gear Ozone pack
and the MSR Microzoid or Hubba.

The Ozone looks great with is full suspension and its
simple design. Not to mention it weighs 3 lbs.

The MSR Microzoid also looks good--- however, seems
like it would be a tight fit. MSR has another tent,
the Hubba, that is about a half pound heavier, but is
free standing.

Thanks,
Be Well