[pct-l] 2006 list-- let's do this!

I am committed (as in I will quit my job if they don't give me leave) to hike from Yosemite Valley south to Kennedy Meadows in July.  I'll be at Hiker Heaven hosting hikers as usual in May and June.  Barring unforseen disasters that could arise, I'm as determined as can be (actively training and preparing).

L-Rod

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeff Moorehead <jeffmoorehead1@cox.net>
Sent: Oct 14, 2005 12:19 PM
To: pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net, pct2006@yahoogroup.com
Subject: [pct-l] 2006 list-- let's do this!

Here's the updated list with spelling corrections added.... now we just need
to get Yogi and Donna Saufley on more secure terms and we are golden for
2006!

 1.  Paul Mitchell (Toes-03)

 2.  Pea Hicks (Girl Scout?)

 3.  Jenn Head (Jackalope) and Brian (Eagleye)

 5.  Ben Racine

 6.  Jeff Moorehead

 7.  Carl Rush

 8.  Sean Gordon

 9.  Nathalie and Aaron Doss

 11. Matt and Kathleen

 13. Donald Hames (Amblin' Man)

 14. Karl Jorgensen (Jorgy)

 15. Barry Morrison (Mongo)

 16. Renee Patrick (She-ra)

 17. Shane Quesnal

 18. Chris Harris

 19. Blaze (AT '94) and Woodchuck (AT '94)

 21. Fred Miles and Mimi Huxley

 23. Detour (AT '03)

 24. Terry Norton (AT- GAME or Ultralite '98, Cheers or MEGA'01)

 25. Adam Lord ('clyde', ATMEGA '98)

 26. JD Schaefer

 27. Yogi..60% chance of showers.. I mean Yogi over the last 5 years ;)

 28. Josh Brown

 29. Justin Valls

 30. Andrew Bestwick

 31. Laura Brattain

 32. anonymous Dave... not the troll though

 33. Rhiannon and Carter of Moscow Idaho

 34. Donna Saufley (Yosemeite to KM, we better get to meet her somehow ;)

 35. Ladybug

 36. Vic Hanson

 37. Little Tree (AT '04)

 38. Dirtytough ??