[pct-l] 2006 list-- let's do this!

I think Ssslouch is a pretty good name, 66!

-----Original Message-----
From: Bruce Harvey <bharve@dslextreme.com>
Sent: Oct 14, 2005 2:33 PM
To: Jeff Moorehead <jeffmoorehead1@cox.net>, pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net, pct2006@yahoogroup.com
Subject: Re: [pct-l] 2006 list-- let's do this!

Number  66 isn't taken yet, so I'll put dibs on it, and invite other
individuals fill in up to 65, and from 67 on.  Haven't been on trail enough
to have any particular quirk of mine exposed and tagged with a trail name.
Have been hiking with self-appointed nickname 'geezer'.  Plan to change that
to root 66, for a logical reason.  Plan for 2006 is to hike trail not
already hiked, thus Calif E,F,G, and Echo Lake to Manning.

Bruce Harvey, slow section slouch