[pct-l] Tarptents (Henry Shires)

FYI, FWIW...

Received my monthly Techsheet Newsletter from Backcountry Gear Ltd. the other day...
Backcountry Gear <http://www.backcountrygear.com/index.cfm> now carries Henry Shires' Tarptents...
Tarptents can be found under 'Tents' then 'Ultralight', or scrolling down left side and entering "Tarptent" in the 'QuickSearch' box...
Backcountry Gear has always responded promptly to my gear questions and shipped my orders very quickly...
Personally, I would still try to order directly from Tarptent (no 'middleman'), but if you are in a big rush and Tarptent doesn't have what you want in stock then one might try Backcountry Gear...
No affiliation, endorsement, or kickbacks (darn, I could always use more gear money!)...  just FYI FWIW...

Happy trails!!!