[pct-l] Bird Springs Cache needs help

Nicely said Sly!

Allowing a dirt road to disappear into the landscape, increasing the
wilderness value of your hike, seems like a fair trade for carrying your own
water. Encouraging the government to build/maintain dirt roads is NOT the
answer!

I find this growing, unnecessary dependence on others extremely
disconcerting.

Scott

Home       : http://DelNorteResort.Com
PCTSnow : http://DelNorteResort.com/cgi-bin/postHoler