[pct-l] Bird Springs Cache needs help

Some like chocolate, some like vanilla.

I'm all for a nice looking trail.

Maybe there's something wrong with me?
I like the water and Mary likes helping hikers.  Perfect match.
Think I used about 2 cups at the very most last May, but nice to know it
was there.
I had 15 more miles to Kelso Valley Road where Mary supplies another cache.

I did have first hand info on water-for-me-to-fill-up there.
Mary expects that and even encouraged it.

Just my hike.
It would be wrong of me to expect it of others.

Warner springs Monty