[pct-l] Crocs

As a lightweight weenie (or just a plain weenie to
some women I have dated. ;), I must say crocs are
*NOT* lightweight.

12+ oz for campshoes ?!??!!  As for fording, find it
takes too long to take off shoes/put another pair on.

If you want really light camp shoes, point yer browser
here:
http://www.trailquest.net/sandals.html

They are also ugly (but not *fugly*)..but are almost
free!

No day-glow colors I am afraid. :)

Of course, to paraphrase Seinfeld...

If you like fugly, clunkly, day-glow orange shoes that
are heavy...there's nothing wrong with. :)

Mags (in Colorado, but at heart still a sarcastic
Northeasterner. :-D)

--Thoreau
http://www.magnanti.com