[pct-l] Bird Springs Cache needs help

In a message dated 10/14/2005 12:48:38 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
singewald@earthlink.net writes:

> I appreciate the advanced warning, but this was a section I had already
> planned to pack a large supply of water on my thru-hike next year.

Good thinking.

It's probably best not to rely on ANY caches and plan accordingly using the
"water alerts" in the data book.  I don't think I carried more than 6 liters in
any one stretch and that includes the 35 mile one.  Of course if it's real
hot.....

YMMV,

Sly