[pct-l] Re: Harriet and Love Barge

Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 07:00:00 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
From: conniedavis@earthlink.net
Subject: [pct-l] Harriet and Love Barge
To: pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net

Is Harriet from Abbotsford on this list?  I'm relocating to her area and would love to get in touch.

Has Love Barge (Lisa) come in as completed?  We were hiking with/near her and last new her whereabouts in Yosemite.  She would be finishing her flip-flop at Walker Pass.

Lookout
(Connie Davis)
Olympia, WA

Love Barge and Smack finished at about 4am October 9.  I was just up at Walker Pass trying to figure out where water and gatorade might be appreciated and checked the register.  Seems they hiked the final 50+ miles in one go  (another hiker did the same a few days earlier - guess it's a tradition for those finishing at Walker Pass?).

Meadow Mary said they had both gone into Lone Pine.

MM also mentioned that Pirouette, Blast and Hellcat (and maybe others?  I didn't catch everything) had just left KM this AM.

     Scott "Buck Larceny" Heeschen - pct nobo '05