From: "Scott Heeschen" <sheeschen@earthlink.net>
To: <pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net>
Cc: <conniedavis@earthlink.net>
Sent: Monday, October 10, 2005 3:39 PM
Subject: [pct-l] Re: Harriet and Love Barge

> Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 07:00:00 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
> From: conniedavis@earthlink.net
> Subject: [pct-l] Harriet and Love Barge
> To: pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net

> Is Harriet from Abbotsford on this list?  I'm relocating to her area and
would love to get in touch.

> Has Love Barge (Lisa) come in as completed?  We were hiking with/near her
and last new her whereabouts in Yosemite.  She would be finishing her
flip-flop at Walker Pass.

> Lookout
> (Connie Davis)
> Olympia, WA

> Love Barge and Smack finished at about 4am October 9.  I was just up at
Walker Pass trying to figure out where water and gatorade might be
appreciated and checked the register.  Seems they hiked the final 50+ miles
in one go  (another hiker did the same a few days earlier - guess it's a
tradition for those finishing at Walker Pass?).

> Meadow Mary said they had both gone into Lone Pine.
>
> MM also mentioned that Pirouette, Blast and Hellcat (and maybe others?  I
didn't catch everything) had just left KM this AM.