[pct-l] Desperately need help for "Delicate Princess Foot Syndrome"

I'm so over being shy about my personal stats.

I weigh 167 lbs at 5'5"-- and, fwiw, I'm 35 years old.
My pack, fully loaded with food/water/clothes and
doodads for 4-5 days averages 30 lbs.

I sit on my butt 3 days a week at work. My days off
are spent 4 wheelin the jeep (more sittin on my butt
mainly)and car camping or hiking, depending on which
set of friends wants to come out and play.

Some years I have been able to walk/hike almost daily,
some years only once a month-- conditioning makes a
noticeable difference in my ability to hike up a hill
without stopping every 10 feet to suck wind, but
hasn't seemed to have any effect on my foot issues.

~Maggie