[pct-l] Manufacturer BearVault comments

I agree with this and all the other postings defending
Bear Vault as a product and a company.

I do find it ironic that the company's defense of itself
was nowhere near as honest, open and straightforward
as the defenses made on their behalf by ordinary hikers
and customers. Instead, I found their comments to be
more like the usual run of marketing and/or lawyerspeak,
which I was truly sorry to see. They deserved better than
that and it was the list that has done better by them than
they did for themselves.