Fw: [pct-l] Manufacturer BearVault comments

I took my new BV 300 out for its maiden voyage last week.  I didn't read the insert beforehand (probably typical!) and I apparently have one of the oversize lids.  I figured it out on my own the second night out, since the lid wasn't closing properly.  It was getting dark, and I had to use my headlamp to see what was going on, but it was really a no-brainer to guide the lid to the inside of the notch once I had diagnosed the problem.  I am VERY happy with my BV canister and will never use the Garcia again.  Thanks to Jamie and Cindy for putting so much effort into making a great product!

Katy

GoSlowGoFar