[BULK] - Re: [pct-l] Manufacturer BearVault comments

I would have previously refrained from commenting on these BearVault
e-mails, BUT...

I am now the proud owner of a BV300 (woo-hoo!). Actually, my buddy just
ordered one for me, including it in a bunch of other stuff he's getting
for our upcoming trip. I was just informed yesterday that my BV300 has
just arrived, but I've not seen it yet...

So....

"...cycle time variations."
What does THAT mean? (just curious)

And- What percentage of lids have this defect?

"These oversize lids are only 0.02" larger than nominal, so you cannot
spot them visually."
How can I tell if my lid is defective? Considering that a manufacturing
tolerance fine enough to allow product failure with a 0.02" deformity,
any lid that is affected by this "cycle time variation" can be
legitimately called "defective".

Will BearVault be replacing defective lids?

Considering the "growing pains" BearVault has (and apparently is still)
endured, I am still sold of the product. I've been watching the previous
"beta versions" of the BearVault and their design adjustments from the
various field reports that have come in for the past couple years and I
kept hoping that the BearVault became at least as bear proof as the
Garcia can. I like the weight difference, transparency and volume of the
BV, compared to the Garcia can.
All said and done, I'm still very happy to finally have one of my own!

Michael Saenz, Associate Partner
McLarand    Vasquez    Emsiek   &   Partners,   Inc.
A r c h i t e c t u r e  |  P l a n n i n g  |  I n t e r i o r s
MVE       MVE    Institutional       MVP    International
w  w  w   .   m  v  e   -   a  r  c  h  i  t  e  c  t  s   .   c  o m