[pct-l] TSA May Loosen Ban on Razorblades, Knives

Hey, I posted the article because it is news that
affects many hikers..not to start a discussion on
racial profiling. :)

I, for one, always carry a Swiss Army Knife classic
(and a p-38). It will be nice to not have to take it
off my key ring every time I fly!

Finally, FWIW, saying "looking Muslim" makes as much
sense as saying "looks Catholic".  The largest group
of Muslims in the world are found in Indonesia (158
million). If we were start profiling people who "look
Muslim", there are going to be a lot of angry young
men  of South East Asian background. :)

Perhaps you meant something different? ;)

Mags (looks Catholic :D)

--Thoreau
http://www.magnanti.com