[pct-l] TSA May Loosen Ban on Razorblades, Knives

hmmmmmmmmmmmm--please point out where I used the words
"look Muslim"....I never said such a thing!! nor did I say
the words "racial" either...I was very very specific in
order NOT to start that kind of thread...I said EXACTLY who
(or whom?) has set off bombs and WHY singles are being profiled
now and searched of ANY bakcground I said...

In the future please respond to exactly what I said and I
object to you putting words into my email that were/are not
there.

thank you!

Here is my original post:

Funny!  We just got back from Oahu last month visiting a 30 year
Stewardes and an FBI friend - the ex District asst for that area
they related a story about United being sued by
the ACLU for profiling passengers: You get the point right away after
reading the vignette below...we also just flew to Denver and Omaha
last week..security was lossening up but still very tight in the
x-ray line including removing your shoes and bomb-sniffing dogs.

So I am glad they searched us and our bags...I had a better flight...
all I have to do is recall the images of the  Twin Towers which I
was in the year before...and the butt-end of that plane sticking out
of our Pentagon!! They can search me all they want!!

But now the FBI has a new profile in that they believe ANY single
person, white, black, yellow, cute, blond, etc etc is a prime
profile member!

1- Who in the last 10 years have exploded bombs over 175 times
in restaurants in Israel, London, Bangdad and other places?

a- Mickey Mouse
b- George Bush
c- Rush Limbaugh
d- Muslim males between the ages of 21 and 36?

2- Who in the last 2 years alone have exploded over 14 bombs in
subways and buses in Londan and Israel?

a- Mickey Mouse
b- George Bush
c- Rush Limbaugh
d- Muslim males between the ages of 21 and 36?

3- Who in the last year alone has killed over 200 US soldiers
in Iraq?

a- Mickey Mouse
b- George Bush
c- Rush Limbaugh
d- Muslim males between the ages of 21 and 36?

4- Who in recent history has exploded bombs in Beirut,
and Africa destroying 3 US embassies/official buildings
and killing over 300 people?

a- Mickey Mouse
b- George Bush
c- Rush Limbaugh
d- Muslim males between the ages of 21 and 36?

On Tue, 16 Aug 2005 13:29:26 -0700 (PDT), Paul Magnanti wrote