[pct-l] John Muir Trail bound!

Lost Hiker

The best of luck to you Lost Hiker. By the way what stove are you taking. I
guess my hiking is limited this year with my knee operation then my back going
 out. Let us know your progress.

Lonetrail

I leave  the homeland of the Bigfoot circus tomorrow for the Sierra
wilderness to  hike the John Muir Trail sobo. I'll hike from Yosemite to
Whitney and out  by way of Horseshoe Meadows, in hopefully 15-16 days, and
230 miles. It'll  be a dream hike I've waited a long time to do, wish  me
luck.