[pct-l] Stephenson's Warmlite

Anyone here have any knowledge, usage or ownership of a Stephenson's
Warmlite tent or sleeping bag?  I'm looking to downsize and down-weight from
my current 4-season Helleburg Nallo GT and 3-season GoLite Hex 2 with Nest.
I came across Stephenson and am intrigued.  I read reviews on BPGT of the
D.A.M. used in their sleeping bags and other reviews of the tent on other
websites.  I want to know if anyone here has personal experience with these
products.

Thanks much,

Terriann McGlenn
253-941-7888