[pct-l] Mt Whitney conditions

Hi all--
My husband and I are planning to hike section F over Mt. Whitney at the
end of next week and are wondering if anyone knows what snow conditions
are like. I know the snow has been melting pretty fast and to be honest
I'm more concerned about the heat at Walker Pass as well as water
availability, but having spoken to some people who have recently passed
through Tioga Pass where there is apparently still quite a bit of snow I
got to thinking that it might still be pretty deep over Mt. Whitney where
we plan to come out. A while back someone posted some websites for the
area but that was only moderately helpful. So, has anyone done this
section recently and or have info on Mt. Whitney?

Thank you, as always, Kerry and Jo(aka Fish and Chips)