[pct-l] Cottonwood/Whitney Permit

Hey all,

I had planned to climb Whitney this year after my Oregon hike, and now
have a permit I cannot use due to my motorcycle accident. The permit is
for an entry date of 8/19 via Cottonwood pass TH. I figured I'd hike the
25 miles to around Crabtree/Guitar lake on Friday the 19th, climb and
descend Whitney on Sat the 20th, then hike back to Cottonwood to the car
on Sunday the 21st. The exit date is therefore 8/21 via Cottonwood TH.

Anybody want my permit? I paid for the Whitney zone pass so you'd be
clear to climb to the top.

Email directly to maurer@earthlink.net

Mike Maurer