From: Jeff Moorehead <jeffmoorehead1@cox.net>
Sent: Jul 21, 2005 12:27 PM
To: pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: [pct-l] off topic Kings Canyon question

Sorry for being a bit off topic here, but I was wondering if anyone on this
list has ever been up the middle fork Kings River. I am wondering how large
(and floatable) that river is. A friend and I are planning a packraft
adventure (with lightweight portable packrafts) but I haven't ever seen the
middle fork that meanders through the U-shaped valley. Thought I'd check
here first. Any info would be greatly appreciated.