[pct-l] Rumors

Thanks, folks!  I kind of figured they were hearing from a grapevine
gone awry, and they thought so, too.

L-Rod, I love the "surfing champion" one, by the way.  Ha.  Then
Richard's lemmings "falling off the cliffs right into Evolution Creed"
--what an image! :-D   Thanks, Steel-Eye; I told Shane I would let him
know by email what I glean from the list so he can pick it up next town
(or whenever the internet becomes available again to them).  He and
Miriam loved Washington, even though they were three days in persistent
rain a while back which was hard on their spirits.  The beauty of the
north is of the overwhelming breathtaking variety, they said.  I'm sure
they'll have much to say about the Sierras when they get down there.

I'm following the journals of all the PCT hikers on trailjournals.com
and feel I'm hovered over the whole trail watching everyone as they
move north to south, south to north, flipping and flopping, passing
each other.  I'm there, too.  What an experience even if it's only via
a computer in a little village in Ohio.

~Gayle