[pct-l] Northern Oregon

I am planning a walk the end of August along the PCT from just north of Crater Lake to Bridge of the Gods across the Columbia River and I have some questions.  Are there any issues with the trail that I should know about? In this low snowpack year, are the usual water sources referred to in the guidebook running? If anyone has been there recently, I would appreciate any info that you could give me.

                                                Thanks,

                                                Phil