behind you who doesn't like your slowing down in the
fast lane to make a left hand turn. I almost got hit.

         Rob

Phil Baily pbaily at webuniverse.net
Wrote:

<<There is a two lane paved road from Highway 395
around Pearsonville that goes past the Kennedy Meadows
Store.  At 395 it is labeled Sherwin Pass and/or
Kennedy Meadows. You do turn left off of northward
bound 395. If I remember correctly, just after you
finish the initial climb, there is a right turn but it
was signed and hard to make a mistake. Just before the
store, turn right for Kennedy Meadows campground.  I
have done this drive 3 or 4 times over the last ten
years going to Kennedy Meadows and to Jordan Hot
Springs, and I don't remember any single lane or
unpaved stretches! (I think it has changed since
1978.)

Phil>>

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs